Our client is a leading independently owned waste management company, specialising in chemical waste transportation and disposal. A vacancy currently exists for a Site Technician to be based at the company’s hazardous waste treatment facility in the South East.
Main duties will include:
- Assist with all day-to-day operations as instructed by the Site Manager.
- Ensure that all documentation is provided for incoming and outgoing loads.
- Operate on-site equipment and machinery with skill and necessary safety awareness.
- Work with the Site Manager to improve operational processes.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards across the site.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who has a desire to learn and aspirations to progress a career in the waste management industry. Ideally, we are looking for somebody who has experience of working within a waste transfer station. You must also have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and have the ability to effectively manage your time and workload.