Trainee Recruitment Consultant
WasteRecruit are a specialist recruitment agency working within the resource management, recycling and renewable energy sector. We work with clients throughout the UK and also internationally on a predominantly technical assignments.
We are known for our technical understanding of the sector, along with an honest and pragmatic approach with our candidates and clients. We know that developing strong working relationships based on trust delivers results.
All of our consultants are members of the Recruitment Employment Confederation and we are also corporate members of the REC. Additionally, all our consultants are Affiliate members of the Chartered Institute of Wastes Management and our MD is a full, Chartered Member.
As a resourcer you will provide key support to the team on recruitment projects. You will learn how to actively source and screen candidates, working closely with the consultants to interview and short list. You will also play a central role in the marketing of positions across our social networks and the development of new clients and business.
The career path we want you to take leads to becoming an autonomous consultant, with full responsibility for developing and managing your own clients. The rate of progression is largely driven by you and the success you have as a resourcer.
Effective communicator - able to communicate accurately, fluently and with impact in written and spoken English.
- Adaptable - able to adjust to changing circumstances quickly and effectively, prioritising appropriately and maintaining focus.
- Analytical & detail oriented - possessing strong analytical skills and capable of ensuring all necessary details are completed to a consistent standard.
- Ambitious & target driven - driven to succeed, comfortable taking responsibility and capable ofo vercoming setbacks in a resilient and consistent manner.
Desired Knowledge & Experience
- An academic background in an environmental subject or working knowledge of resource management.
- Previous experience in customer service, ideally in a sales focused capacity.
- Computer literate and comfortable using social media.
We offer a progressive working environment with a focus on your personal and professional development, as well as the broader goals of the organisation.
We will provide a clear development programme and the support of our Business Psychologist, ensuring you maximise your potential and develop into the role and your career effectively and successfully.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to join the leading recruitment agency within the sector. The role will offer an excellent opportunity to build on your knowledge of the sector and learn new skills working with a broad range of clients. If you enjoy a challenge and being financially rewarded for hard work and resilience, then we would love to hear from you.
In order to be considered for the role please send a CV to email@example.com