Customer Service Executive
Our client is an award-winning, London-based, recycling and waste management company. A vacancy currently exists for a highly motivated Customer Service Executive to be a part of a well-established and friendly Customer Service team. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to the company’s clients. You will be a confident communicator both on the on the telephone and via any written communication. You will be required to work well under pressure and ensure your invoicing responsibilities are completed within the timelines set for you. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a Customer Service Executive with knowledge of the waste and recycling industry. This is an office-based role, primarily on the phone, so you will need to be confident, enthusiastic and continually willing to learn and develop.
- Responsible for client satisfaction and responding to incoming calls and emails.
- You will accurately complete job bookings, deal with any customer queries and action any other administration duties assigned to you.
- You will prepare invoices for all you customers on a weekly basis.
- Maintain database for all clients and ensure all information is up to date.
- Ensure strong working relationships are developed with all internal stakeholders, including Sales, Transport and Finance teams.
- Maintain current customer relationships as well as create and build new ones.
- Contact lapsed clients with the aim of encouraging them to become active customers again.
- Be self-motivated with an analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
- Ambitious dynamic go getter with a real can-do attitude
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Good team player as you will be required to work with a range of personnel internally and externally
- Work well under pressure and to set timelines in a professional manner
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office skills.
- Ideally have previous exposure to the Waste Management and Recycling industry.
- Essential to have previously worked in a Customer Service environment.