If you’re eager to succeed in sales and have worked in the waste industry in some capacity (e.g. customer service), how about a new job with fantastic opportunities to progress and develop, working for one of the UK’s top-performing private companies? As Sales Executive, you’ll join a small, friendly team at the company’s depot in South Oxfordshire, on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary, uncapped commission and great benefits.
- Create and retain your own account base of customers, ensuring they have waste solutions that meet their needs.
- Manage existing accounts and convert enquiries into sales.
- Undertake cold calling to generate leads and schedule appointments to visit new clients face-to-face.
- Waste industry knowledge and experience.
- Proactive and highly self-motivated; a persuasive ‘people person’ with great communication skills.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ideally, familiarity with the working territory which will include Aylesbury, Thame, Amersham, High Wycombe and Henley-on-Thames.
The opportunities to progress are one of the best in the industry because the company is continually growing and developing new waste innovations and solutions that can help their customers achieve their ‘green’ aspirations.