Site Business Manager (Landfill)
Our client, a leading waste operator, is looking to recruit a Site Business Manager to take responsibility for the safe and efficient management of a number of landfill sites (closed and open) in the East of England.
- Responsible for the health and safety of all staff, contractors and visitors to the sites.
- Ensure minimisation of impact to the environment whilst operating the sites.
- Delivering customer expectations in terms of service and product quality.
- Develop, manage and control the sites operations to achieve agreed revenue and profit targets, through efficient operating practices and excellent customer service.
- Progress and build upon defined standards of operation, safety and compliance - ahead of statutory requirements.
- Ensure the sites manage and organise the efficient and safe handling of waste material, the adoption of best practice principles and the control of operational costs within/below budget.
- Enable landfill gas and leachate to be extracted efficiently to maximise environmental compliance.
Applications are invited from candidates with previous experience in landfill management to include excellent people management skills, budget management and high regard for health and safety. Possession of the relevant CoTC is also essential. Ref: J8630