WasteRecruit are working with an international resource management company to source a QHSE Officer in Oman. Working within a wastewater treatment plant, you will be responsible for promoting and upholding plant QHSE policy. You will advise others on QHSE procedures and conduct site inspections and reviews ensuring that all procedures and documentation are kept up to date.
You will investigate any incidents and ensure any subcontractors/ site visitor receive the appropriate QHSE inductions.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Safety or NEBOSH Diploma.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Occupational Safety Management, in an industrial environment and minimum 3 years’ experience in the sewage water industry.
- Registered safety practitioner or equivalent qualification from an internationally recognized body
- Internal Auditor/Quality certification/management system certification
- Fluency in English and preferably a second language of French, Arabic or Hindi.