Business Support Executive
Our client specialises in the manufacturer of paper from recycled fibre. A vacancy currently exists for a Business Support Executive. The main purpose of this role is to provide a comprehensive and effective support function for the National Accounts and Development Manager.
- Monitoring of tender notices and other sources of communications for notification of local authority tenders and other potential development opportunities.
- Compilation and completion of pre-tender documents, pre-qualification questionnaires, tender submissions and quotations, ensuring high quality finished presentation completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Generation of commercial leads and opportunities in line with National Account and Development Manager
- Initial site assessments of opportunities which are to be fed back to National Account and Development Manager
- Support on contract management and quality issues at supplier sites.
- Support for Pressroom growth.
- Running supplier reports and analysis of data to provide reports to National Account and Development Manager.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of recycled fibre (or other material types) preferable
- Administrative experience desirable
- Experience of waste management industry desirable
- Experience of OJEU notices and tender processes preferable
- Experience of IMS documentation preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and well disciplined attitude
- Professional conduct displayed at all times and calm under pressure
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel and stay away from home as required.