Group QESH Manager
Our client is an environmental and waste management company who supports a wide range of clients in the safe and environmentally responsible management of their hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams. A vacancy currently exists for a Group QESH Manager to manage, maintain, develop and continuously improve all aspects of the Company’s management systems (ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001), ensuring that certification to relevant international standards is achieved throughout the group with a recognised national body. Additionally, this position carries the objective of ensuring the Company’s legal compliance with regard to Environmental/Health & Safety legislation and to provide training, advice and support.
Applications are invited from candidates who possess:
- Extensive experience of integrated management system design and implementation, preferably within a waste/industrial setting
- Extensive experience of Environmental/Health and Safety legislation preferably within a waste/industrial setting
- An auditing qualification in a relevant field (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001) from a certified body and be, or eligible to be, a member of a relevant professional body
- NEBOSH Diploma or Certificate (or equivalent)
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including experience of managing people
- Ability to work within a demanding, heavily regulated environment
- Strong IT, diagnostic and data management skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure with a positive and committed “can do” attitude.