Our client is a nationwide, award winning waste management company specialising in the transport and disposal of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Site Technician work at the Company’s Treatment Plant in the West Midlands.
- Assisting with all day-to-day site operations as instructed by the Site Manager.
- Operating the laboratory with skill and necessary safety awareness.
- Assessing all incoming waste and ensuring that all records are complete and updated.
- Assisting the Site Manager to improve standards and maintain site housekeeping.
- Developing and improving site activities, processes, procedures.
You must have a minimum HND/HNC or equivalent in a Chemistry related subject and be able to apply chemical theory to good industrial practice. You must also have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage your time and workload. Experience of working within a waste management environment, particularly hazardous waste, would be advantageous.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to progress your career and gain a Certificate of Technical Competence (CoTC).