Environmental Compliance Advisor - Landfill
Our client, a leading waste operator, is looking to recruit an Environmental Compliance Advisor to provide environmental compliance support and guidance across a number of landfill sites in Eastern England. You will assist in achieving overall compliance with the Environmental Permits and other relevant environmental legislation and be responsible for co-operating and supporting in developing the sites relationship with the regulator. You will ensure all environmental monitoring and reporting is completed in accordance with the monitoring schedule and advise about the cost of monitoring activities. You will also advise and help to deliver plans to manage and control all environmental compliance issues including improving leachate compliance across the sites.
- Preferably educated to degree level but otherwise with a proven track record in an environmental or leachate role.
- Experience of waste industry and/or environmental monitoring
- Expertise in the use of environmental monitoring equipment and/or analysers.
- Excellent report writing and data analytical skills
- Ability to deliver projects on time and to budget within a demanding commercial environment
- Membership of CIWM would be beneficial.