Key Account Manager (Hazardous Waste)
Our client is a leading provider of waste management and environmental services. A vacancy currently exists within the technical team for a Key Account Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for the ongoing management of a diverse portfolio of hazardous waste contracts. This will include some of the company’s bigger hazardous waste clients from R&D labs and universities, through to automation and aviation manufacturers. You will make sure that day-to-day contract requirements are met and assist clients with their long-term waste management and environmental goals and aspirations. You will also ensure that contract/customer queries are dealt with effectively, with an understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Minimum HNC (degree preferable) in Chemistry or Environmental Science
- Previous contract management/key account management experience
- Knowledge of the hazardous waste industry and associated regulations
- Understanding and experience of bulk liquid waste removal desirable
- Confident communication and negotiation skills with a ‘can do’ attitude and passion for exceeding customers’ environmental and sustainability targets
- Full UK driving licence.
Working hours: 37.5 per week: 8.30am-5pm, Mon-Fri (flexibility required).