Our client is a leading trader, transporter and handler of construction materials, building products and waste materials. A vacancy currently exists for a Transport Coordinator to join the company’s busy transport team with the aim of ensuring that deliveries run smoothly from collection to drop off. You will interact with hauliers and suppliers to ensure deliveries are scheduled and executed and support the commercial team to achieve maximum orders in both volume and value.
- Planning deliveries
- Maintaining accurate delivery information and communicating all the relevant information to the company’s partners such as booking material with suppliers and loads with hauliers.
- Confirmation of workload via delivery management system
- Accurately record completed works and plan to recover any dropped work
- Work with haulage partners to reduce queries and ensure tickets are collected in time for month end
- Development of haulage base and build strong relationships with the company’s partners