Our client is the UK’s largest family-owned provider of integrated waste management and environmental services. A vacancy currently exists for a Tender Manager to join the company’s busy team in the South East. This is a very rewarding and varied role – one one week you could be overseeing a bid for a multi-site retail or property management company, the next for an NHS Trust, local authority or other public-sector body, or an airport or logistics business.
- Manage the preparation and completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs), Invitation to Tenders (ITTs) and tender documentation.
- Supported by the company’s Bid Writer, liaise with internal teams (Contract Management, Sales, Operations, Compliance) to come up with solutions for customers’ waste across all ‘streams’, from general waste and recycling to hazardous and clinical.
- Ensure full compliance requirements have been met and manage the production and delivery of tender documents.
- Ideally waste management background or similar
- Experience of the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) procurement process.
- Highly motivated with strong organisational, time-management and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Full UK driving licence.
Core working hours are 35 per week, 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri, though flexibility is required in order to meet deadlines.