Customer Support Team Executive - Home based role.
- £21,000 - £24,500 & benefits package
- A full time job working from home. It will involve trips to client sites, overnight stays, travelling and occasional trade shows and other events.
- Update employers’ CRM system with client's feedback, specific needs and requirements;
- Provide Tier 1 software support for clients via service desk, email and telephone by troubleshooting and maintaining frontend systems;
- Develop new tools to improve business processes;
- Implement and managing on screen help ideas via online helpdesk;
- Communicate client information and requirements back to the team;
- Contribute ideas for future enhancements and new software features in team meetings;
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of the product and maintaining this as new features are released;
- Achieve and maintain relevant KPIs and SLA’s;
- Multi-task and track dozens of open tickets at various stages of completion;
- Work with multiple teams to find, analyse, and resolve client issues;
- Communicate the root cause to clients in non-technical terms;
- Proactively identify clients experiencing repeated issues or requests that are not resolved to the client’s satisfaction. Escalate issues, as needed;
- Provide recommendations to the Product team about how to improve client experience;
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to maintain continuous knowledge of accounts;
- General administrative and extra duties as required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in the SaaS B2B
- Previous experience in Customer Service / Support
- Technology skills with a good aptitude for learning new software
- Quick learner
- Good written and communication skills to talk about software in a non-technical way
- Resilient with the ability to problem solve
- Willingness to travel
- Previous experience in the Waste & Recycling industry
- Previous experience using Jira Service Desk
- Previous experience using Slack
- Keen to be part of a growing team
- Forward thinking
- Self starter and highly motivated
- A willingness to work independently in a remote company environment
Benefits and Contract Highlights:
- Pay: £21,000-£24,500pa, depending on experience
- Place of work: Home office.
- Benefits: Business mileage will be paid for using your own car. Health Cash Plan provided through Health Shield.
- Services provided: A company mobile phone and laptop will be provided.
- Hours of work: You will be required to work on average 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, times will need to be flexible to meet the objectives and goals of a growing business. Out of hours emergency support is covered in rotation by the whole team. Travel to/from client sites may be required outside of working hours also.
- Holidays: 28 days (includes all public holiday entitlement).