Sales Executive (Waste Management Software)
Our client is a fast-growing provider of end-to-end software solutions to the Waste and Recycling Industry. They are looking for a dynamic Sales Executive that will have a substantial contribution to developing new business in the UK.
- Waste Industry experience with a broad level of understanding of waste operations.
- Self-motivated and determined individual capable of working both on own and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills with experience of presenting solutions either remotely or face to face.
- Desire to learn with an aptitude for technology and problem solving.
- Perseverance to see sales process through from start to finish.
- Attention to detail and diligent approach to work tasks.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Personable with good people skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Reporting directly to Sales Director.
- Responsible for lead generation and managing own diary.
- Sales presentations and administration – quote and proposal generation and deal progression through to closure.
- Growth of sales pipeline and maintaining sales CRM for management of sales forecasting.
- Working with other departments – marketing, support, training, and development.
- Attending regular sales meetings.
- Attending exhibitions and conferences, as necessary.
What is on Offer?
- Competitive base salary with opportunity to increase substantially through sales bonuses and commission.
- Home base.
- In-house systems training.
- Company car, mobile phone, and laptop.
- Growth opportunities to expand role.
- A dynamic hard-working team pulling together to grow the business.